Toi Tangata Nutrition Support Service
With so much information in the media about nutrition, it’s difficult to separate fact from fiction. That’s why you need to speak to a registered dietitian.
Though distance support may not suite everyone, there are also many advantages.
Benefits of distance nutrition
- Can be performed anytime, before, during or after work
- No need for travel, no need to find parking
- Our lower overheads allow us to reduce costs
- All done from the comfort and familiarity of your own home (or office)
Who is this service for?
- Weight loss aspirations
- People who have been with Pre-diabetes (preventing type 2 diabetes)
- Type 2 diabetes management (managing type 2 diabetes)
- Improved health
- Heart friendly diets (high blood pressure or high blood cholesterol)
- Aging gracefully
How does it work?
- Express your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will send you an online questionnaire to complete
- Book a consultation
- Participate in a 45 min consultation with one of our dietitians through a web-based conference call.
- A comprehensive tailored nutrition plan to be sent to you within 2 working days.
- 30 min follow-up in two weeks to check on progress and/or make modifications
- Opportunity to purchase further follow ups if required.
Nutrition Support Package
Online pre-consultation questionnaire
45 min minute consultation
Comprehensive document detailing recommendations and dietary advice
30 min follow-up
Further Follow-up requests (30 mins)
If you have heard enough and keen to utilise our service... GO TO THIS LINK and you will be directed to a questionnaire which is the beginning of your nutrition consultation journey.
If you are a keen sports person or you are participating in an endurance event, you may want to CHECK OUT THIS LINK
ga('create', 'UA-80974607-1', 'auto');