Toi Tangata Sports Nutrition Services
Do you have sporting ambitions and fitness goals? Are you wanting to win a race? Or do you just want to finish a race? Are you competing against others or just trying to be the best you can be? Are you a high performance athlete or a serious recreational competitor?
Regardless of what level you are at, if you want to perform at your best, you need the appropriate nutrition to reflect your training and chosen sport.
Toi Tangata are offering tailor designed food plans
- Event Nutrition – Training for an endurance event? Slowly build up your fitness; go hard, taper off, then BOOM! Event time. Athletes need complete nutrition to fuel varied training needs and optimise recovery. Learn about the best before, during and after event meals.
- Mass Builder – Hard work plus poor eating can mean poor results. Based on the frequency of training and muscle goals, our dietitian can design a diet specific to your needs. Be sure to let us know if you are a lean gainer. We’ll tailor something special for you.
- Intermittent Power Sports – Do you play netball, rugby, basketball, touch or soccer? Sports that require strength, speed, power and intermittent bursts of high intensity? You need a food plan for midweek training and specific nutrition for before and after competition.
- Highly Motivated - Are you highly motivated and just want to follow a food plan but don't know where to start? Talk to us to take the thinking out of it. Achieve your goals (whatever they may be).
How does it work?
- Express your interest by emailing email@example.com.
- We will send you an online questionnaire to complete.
- Book a consultation.
- Enjoy a 60 minute consultation with one of our dietitians through a web-based conference call.
- Within two working days you will get web access to your own nutrition profile.
- Included will be a 7-day nutrition plan for you to follow and repeat every week.
- Access food plans from your web browser or mobile app.
- Book your 30 minute follow-up consultation in two weeks to see how things are going.
- If your training phases change, you should book a follow-up so your dietitian can make the necessary changes.
Sports Nutrition Package ($250)
- Online pre-consultation questionnaire
- 60-minute consultation
- Comprehensive (sports, gender, energy expenditure specific) 7-day food plan including main meals and snacks delivered via web and app-based interfaces.
- Two-week follow-up
Changes in training phases requiring dietary modification ($45)
- 30-minute consultations and food plan modifications
If you have heard enough and are keen to purchase click here to begin your nutrition consultation journey.
If you do not want to follow a Food Plan and just want some nutrition advice from a dietitian then you may want to CHECK THIS LINK