No matter the season, you can't go wrong with a hearty soup!
2 Cloves Garlic
1 Tablespoon Oil
1 Tablespoon Minced Chilli
6 Cups Vegetable Stock
3 Tablespoon Coriander, chopped
- Peel onion and chop finely.
- Crush, peel, and chop garlic.
- Peel kumara and cut into 2cm cubes.
- Scrub carrots, trim, and cut into 1cm pieces.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and saute onion and garlic for 5 minutes or until onion is clear.
- Add ginger and chilli and saute for 1 minute.
- Place onion mixture, kumara, carrots, and stock in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high for 6-8 hours in your crock pot!
- Mauri Ora!!